Lots to do and see in the Treetop! Our much-loved activity gym engages baby with friendly faces and multi-sensory features. It includes soft linen and patterned arches and includes a matching supportive Tummy Time pillow. Five hanging toys attach to 13 easy-to-hang loops offering irresistible multi-sensory play for baby at every stage of development. A mirror and built-in sounds and textures on the mat add to the fun.
- 17 developmental activities
- Nature-inspired graphics and textures
- Five playful multi-sensory hanging toys
- 13 loops to hang toys low or high or on the mat
- Multiple fabrics plus activities on the mat: crinkle leaves, squeaker flower and baby-safe mirror in the tree trunk (mirror is removable for machine-washing)
- Linen and patterned arches
- Two-minute assembly
- Supportive Tummy Time pillow
- Oversized round mat surface
- Safety-tested to meet or exceed ASTM, CPSIA, EN71 and applicable safety standards
- Size (inches): 36 diameter x 19h; (cm): 91.5 diameter x 48.5h
- Activity Mat and Tummy Time pillow should not be placed in crib or playpen.
- Use this product only on the floor.
- Never leave baby unattended on mat.
- Only for domestic use.
Fabric & Care:
1. Place mat flat on floor with pattern facing up, and place arches on top
2. Select any white clip (at ends of each arch) and insert it into the nearest corner slot on the mat
3. Reach under mat and attach to the matching white clip on the bottom of the mat
4. Repeat on opposite corner of the mat to complete one arch, then twist arches into an X and repeat with second arch
5. Requires assembly by an adult
Customer reviews(6)Write Review
We started laying her on the mat when she was just a couple months old. This was one of the first toys she showed any interest in. Initially she loved to bat at the owl (the bell in it kept her interested) and eventually learned to kick the side poles to make the entire gym shake. As she got bigger she grew interested in the other toys. She could stay occupied for a good 20 minutes at a time.
Now that she's up and crawling, she still enjoys the gym. She'll crawl over and grab the toys or play with the crinkly-sounding leaves.
The only real downside is that washing the mat wrecked the little mirror, so it's no longer reflective (it seems to have fogged up permanently). But that's really no big deal considering how much fun she's having otherwise.